Wait a moment, please. Main window will appear soon.|
In the displayed parsing result window, you can change the parameter value in the message by clicking the value.
- Select Message type (LAPDm or LLC PDU)
- Select the 3GPP version
- Select the Message direction
- Select the other options also if necessary
- Select the Message PDU type (Octet string or Bit string)
- Input Message DPU to be parsed OR leave it blank if you compose a new message
- Push "Parse" button
- If dialog box is displayed, please follow the instructions shown in the dialog box.
Please don't close this page when you edit the message otherwise the encoding/decoding will fail.
UMTS™ is a Trade Mark of ETSI registered for the benefit of its members
3GPP™ is a Trade Mark of ETSI registered for the benefit of its Members and of the 3GPP Organizational Partners
LTE™ is a Trade Mark of ETSI currently being registered for the benefit of its Members and of the 3GPP Organizational Partners
GSM® and the GSM logo are registered and owned by the GSM Association
LAPDm, LLC PDU & RRLP
GAN / VoLGA
All Supported Messages:
How to use the Decoder/Encoder:
Copyright (C) 2016 3GPP Message Analyser
Support (24 hours): firstname.lastname@example.org